Success since 1990
The fall of the Berlin Wall and Iron Curtain together with the break-up of the Soviet Union opened up new markets for ICT in the former Ost Bloc states. To support the rapid growth in traffic to Eastern Europe and Central Asia, we set up a branch in Gera as long ago as 1990. Further ICT offices followed in Belarus, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russia and in the Ukraine. Today our logistics staff have become specialists with a proven track record of success in the transportation of goods between Europe and the CIS states, in addition to Central Asia and China.
Whether your goods are transported by rail, road, air or sea or in a combination of these modes of transport, whether your goods are heavy goods or hazardous goods – thanks to their many years of experience and an extensive network of local offices, our specialists will always find the best way to transport your consignment. By working together with our local agents ICT has developed into an expert in the transportation to Russia (including direct customs clearance for DDP consignments).
Reliable services at fair prices.
- Transport by rail, road, sea, air or multimodal
- Transportation of heavy and hazardous goods
- Haulage experts in our offices
- International staff with regional expertise
- All-round document management, licences, translations and support
- Packing, stuffing, handling and load securing
- DDP Russia duty paid goods – under warranty – and follow-up deliveries
- Support in dealing with customs-related matters in the exporting and importing country